Drum Type Diverter (DTD)
Our Drum type diverters are designed to divert or converge dry materials such as powders, Pellets, Kibbles and Granules with minimum degradation in pneumatic conveying.
Our diverters are used in Food, chemical, Plastics, Pet food, Pharmaceutical and other industries.
The DTD is available in different sizes starting from 50 – 200 mm.
• Dual channel
• Food grade Silicone / Polyurethane Seal
• ATEX rated
• Product contact surface are Stainless Steel
• Aluminium Housing, Drum & End covers
• No external moving Parts
• Pressure up to 2 bar with Static seals
• Air cylinder operated
• Easy maintenance
• Minimum product degradation
• Thicker Stainless steel liner
• Wear resistant pipe liners
• High temperature construction
• Dynamic (inflatable) seals
• Polyurethane seals (only in Static seal version)
• Sizes from 50 mm to 200 mm
• DIN /ANSI / JIS drilling patterns
• Operating temperature 80 deg C (Max)
+ Suitable for Powder, Granules and Pellets
+ For diverting and merging of product flow in conveying line applications
Drum Type Diverter (DTD) is made of aluminium LM 25 grade thro’ high quality Gravity Die Casting process.
The standard seals are silicone, FDA approved which ensures the complete sealing between housing and drum.
The diverter can be used in pressure conveying where the pressure is less than 2 bar with static seals.
The DTD is supplied as complete unit with Pneumatic Actuator and associated components like Solenoid valve, Solenoid coils, Junction box and Position sensors.