SINGLE TUNNEL DRUM TYPE DIVERTER
Our SDTD are designed to divert dry materials such as powders, Pellets, Kibbles and Granules with minimum degradation in pneumatic conveying.
Our diverters are used in Food, chemical, Plastics, Pet food, Pharmaceutical and other industries.
The SDTD is available in different sizes starting from 150, 200, 250 & 300mm.
- Single channel
- Food grade Silicone seal
- ATEX rated
- Product contact areas are Stainless Steel
- Housing, Drum & End covers are in Aluminium
- No external moving Parts
- Pressure up to 1.5 bar with Static seals
- Pneumatic actuator operated
- Easy maintenance
- Minimum product degradation
- Thicker Stainless steel liner
- Wear resistant pipe liners
- High temperature construction
- Dynamic (inflatable) seals
- Sizes from 150 mm to 300 mm
- DIN /ANSI / JIS drilling patterns
- Operating temperature 80 deg C (Max)
- Suitable for Kibbles Granules and Pellets
- Only for diverting applications
Single Tunnel Drum Type Diverter (SDTD) is made of Aluminium LM25 grade through high quality Gravity Die Casting process . The product contact surface are lined with stainless steel tubes.
The standard seals are silicone, FDA approved which ensures better sealing between housing and drum.
The diverter can be used in pressure conveying where the pressure is less than 1.5 bar with static seals.
The SDTD is supplied as complete unit with Pneumatic Actuator and associated components like Solenoid valve, Solenoid coils, Junction box and Position sensors.